The Ethics Committee is a collective body with full and independent powers of action and control entrusted to monitor the implementation and observance of the principles and rules of conduct outlined in the Code of Ethics.
The main tasks of the Ethics Committee are:
- spreading the awareness of the Ethics Code in the Acea Group;
- promoting activities to raise the awareness of Acea directors and employees regarding ethical issues;
- assisting Acea in the correct application of the Code’s principles and criteria of conduct;
- carrying out monitoring activities on company atmosphere and conduct in order to verify the degree to which the principles of the Code have been applied.
The members of the Ethics Committee are:
• Andrea Péruzy (Chairman)
• Aldo Chiarini; (resigned 10 November 2011)
• Francesco Caltagirone;
• Cesare San Mauro; (external member)
• Andrea Mondello (external member)